21 June 2006

Not again...!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Not again...!

I got rejected.. again. All things grey and pain. Nah, it has nothing to do with my love life you romantic suckers. I'm referring to a design job of mine, if thats what you care to know *darn, shouldn't have checked my mailbox after working hours* - Its not really a huge issue-lar but I'm beginning to feel it - I'm slowly fading away from this word called - D. E. S. I. G. N. E. R.

I can't take criticism anymore. I take things too personally especially of negative feedbacks. I spent too much time drafting out design drafts than I used to. I'm tired of not able to catch up with the latest trend. I can't take on challenges these days. I'm beginning to feel the threat of new bloods and fresh meats of young designers that ushers into the scene.

There's so much to worry about, its hard NOT to worry (So shaddup and stop telling me 'don't worry-lar' etc. its just so NOT gonna help, thank you)

BUT~ Though said, I'm not letting anything go soon (as in quitting or resigning or getting myself fired).. not now (I still need the monthly paycheck mind you!) . I just need you to listen and hear me emo-rant for 2 minutes, that's all. I need your support ! So please, lift me up once again... shower me with hot hunks your support - GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY so I can just stop working and concentrate in my search for hot hunk and probably get laid or something.

Its 12.16 am now and I'm fu*king sleepy I think I'm beginning to write alot of bullsh*t around. Scuse' me now I need to strip myself naked andZz zzz Zz zz (snore) (snore)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment