20 June 2006

Crying Out Loud : OMFGLOL!
Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Crying Out Loud : OMFGLOL!

Mika Nakashima - 'Legend' MusicTV

This is by far one of the greatest Birthday present Moth has ever received! (Yup, that's rite - its my birthday today - on the special day - the once in a lifetime whatever 20.06.2006 ) Speaking of which, *gee... can't you guys be a lil' bit more creative when it comes to SMS-ing birthday greetings? I swear the last five(5) sms-es are the SAME. It goes like this:

' Years come and go... But today is a special day.. *20062006* Double Match.... It happens only once in a lifetime... (followed by your personalised message, ie : ...and I wish you a Happy Birthday) '

Marvelous..NOT! ( You know who you are laa-har ). Its the thought that counts, yup, but my dear friends...... but...

Anyway, back to Mika-chan. My morning is blessed when Qiqi helped brighten it up SO bloody HeAveNLy muCh and surprises me with a compilation of Mika Nakashima's latest singles ( 'Cry No More' & 'All Hands Together' ) and LEGEND MTV as a birthday gift! ( Regulars should know by now those are in my 'TO DIE FOR' wishlist ). Thank you so much dearie, am so TOUCHED *honest*! You amazed me with your 'WOW' Effort!

( I heard Mika-chan calling me... Its time for MTV again )

Lurve you people. Mmuaaks! ^^

3 comments:

  1. erm, i know it's a bit late for this but hey, happy belated birthday kenny boy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL!! Where's my hagu hagu?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah_liaw : lolz, THANK YOU!

    QiQi : *HAGU HAGU* lolz

    ReplyDelete