19 June 2006

Saturday Sunday
Monday, June 19, 2006

Saturday Sunday

Saturday Afternoon- What?! Who won last night? WHo's Da Mr. LiQuiD?... What?! HIM ?You sure!?.... Gee... Wow.. *clap *clap

Saturday Evening- Went to Xenri (Japanese). Parents being parents, hesitated when it comes to ordering what's on the menu, the usual money matters.

Dad: Ooh whoaa.. This set is so expensive. I'll take this one instead *points to the cheaper Bento*

Moth: It's okay. Just go ahead and order... *points to the expensive Bento*.. Try this one - it looks good!

Dad: But its RM xx for a set .. this is only RM yy! Its okay, I'll take this *points back at the cheaper Bento*

Moth: Just order! Don't care about the price-la! *frustrated*

Mom: Ya, its on us (me, mom and bro). Just pick your favourite food and order! Don't think too much about the money.

Dad: Don't want-lar.. this will do. Later the bill comes up to whole lump sum ohh!~

Moth: *Super pissed*

Bro: Excuse me, Order please... *talks to the waiter*, we'll have this *points to the expensive Bento* , and this.. and that.. and this.... (blah blah blah)

------- After the meal ( In the car ) -------

Dad: That's so expensive! (Yada Yada Yada Yada) ... could've just went to the 'dai chow' (yada yada yada yada yada) ... later tonight sure have to 'ta-pao' supper ... ( continues again.. yada yada yada )

Moth: ( Driving ) *Extreme pissed off* -_-"

Saturday Night- Bliss met giraffe and lion at seapark mamak. Bravo.. SMALL WORLD! Part of our own conversation goes like this:

Bliss: Yah, I recognize giraffe (my ED). Saw his profile on friendster...
Moth: *nods* .. and that's lion (the ultimate leader, my MD)
Bliss: Huh? Who?.. Which One?
Moth: Neh.. the one in red shirt.
Bliss: *eyes big big* Har? Doesn't look like one (lion) worr.....
Moth: Surprised leh..

I don't blame Bliss. I can't believe it myself too when I went for the interview last November. Lion just doesn't look....... lion enough lolz. Sorry la *don't deduct me salary!!*

Sunday Morning- Oli's wedding. Kudos to the beautiful bride and the hilarious gorgeous groom ( don't worry Oli, I'm not eyeing on him, although I really do find him *muahahaha* *wahahaha* *SlUrPs*.. nah just kissing.. aiks...I mean KIDDING... !! ) on their big day.

You guys did an excellent job! Nice settings, simple, cozy, easy going eventful daytime wedding. Couldn't ask for more. You guys are so sweet when you *muah*, *slurpS*, *ush*, *choo choo*, *slosh*, *humph* And the band is AWESOME! Bravo to the emcee too.

Thanks for inviting moth over - lurve the good food, lurve the beautiful scenery *kap kap oli's figure, kap kap tantan's smile*, lurve the lil' gift!

Sunday Evening- Moth's early Birthday dinner. The plan is to get to Chef Ken's (Italian) but sweet Ken decided to close his shop and take a day rest on Sunday. BRAVO!.. We then settled for Milwaukee (Western) in Kepong. Not bad a place to dine. They have this big TV there - which makes it even better for football fanatics like Danzer and Drew. Fellow insomniacs belanja me makan - how sweet of them!

Sunday Night- Went Laundry @ The Curve for second round. We decided to go with bottles of Heinekens - on me *proud*. It doesn't take me long before I officially self-declared myself as 'drunk'. Bliss asked if I'm alright and instead of answering "Ngor mou zui (I'm not drunk)", I replied "Ngor mou zau (I don't have wine/liquor)" - hmm.... my conscious mind is trying real hard to prove how 'sober' I am. Sheesh.

The whole night yunko's busy flirting with Mr. Care Bear (just so happened to be there at the same place, sitting next to us - by the way yunko: give the guy a chance-lar.. he's tall, he's well-built, he's rich, he sure knows alot of stuff *albeit a lil' boring*, and he KNOWS what care bears are! and some little pony thingy too~), Danzer and Drew is well.. busy again with their football matches, leaving only me and Bliss with.. plenty of oxygens around.

The night is rather..boring. *I know its mean to say that but...* And so I whacked in some topics to talk about - like telling Yunko and Bliss about the guys I'm dating (hope that doesn't freak Drew out - anyway he's busy watching football, not like he cares!~). That's like my first ever attempt to talk about the oolala topics so darn openly in front of a heterosexual guy-cum-close friend, hohoho~

Moth is officially given the nickname - Hiao-gung zai and Bat-gung zai for constantly changing his Hiao photos on the MSN and for being nosy and a gossip queen. Yeepie Yay...*sigh..

I'm getting old. Bugger.

4 comments:

  1. hi kenny.. sabrina here.. serena's sis.. happy birthday! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *am surprised!* HeYa Sabrina! ThaNx!! muaaaaks =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. sibeh hiao BGB :P glad u enjoyed the wedding. but u left early lar, we were dancing on the floor u know XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. oliviasy - Aiyahhhh... did u reserve the pole I asked for? Darn.. You should've make me drunk and dance for your hubby...................... and you of course =P

    ReplyDelete