17 October 2006

Who's Fault is this?
Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Who's Fault is this?

( ... An incident took place..... Oops.... *sigh* I knew Mom is definitely gonna ask 'the question again' )

Mom: *sigh... son, why didn't you have a girlfriend? Is it because you're choosy? You haven't met the one? You don't choose people? People don't choose you? Or is it because no one wants you?

Me: Easy. Just take it as no one wants me-lor.

Mom: Really? *sigh... I felt so bad now..

Me: Huh? I don't have a girlfriend.. why you feeling bad? What's it gotta do with you-lar?

Mom: Feeling bad because I didn't give you a handsome face. *sigh

Me: (-.-)" . Yaa... I told you the same thing last time already-luh... *SIGH.. IF ONLY you gave me a better looking face ( nawhh.. I don't mean it, just wanna be sarcastic )

Mom: *sigh.. Why don't you meet a girl. When-larr are you gonna bring your girlfriend home, let me see-lar? I see everyone also couple here couple there. Only my two sons at home...*sigh

Me: Aikss.. put it in another way larr then. IS ME don't want people-lor..

Mom: Hmm.. yaa.. maybe also huh. who knows? Also, your aunt has been asking about you, checking if you're attached. I also don't know how to answer.

Me: (-.-)"

Touchy issue. I don't like it especially when its One-to-One. It freaks me out at times, not knowing what I should reply. *sigh . Don't think the biggest lie would last long.. but there's nothing I can/will do either. Its not the right timing just yet.

Its not the parents' fault. DEFINITELY NOT MINE EITHER!! *sigh.. Sooner or later, they'll know why and they'll have to acknowledge the fact. As for now, just take it as... uhhh.... I'm choosy and I don't want to look a girlfriend yet-lor. Simple as that, albeit FAKE.

1 comment:

  1. Mom: Feeling bad because I didn't give you a handsome face. *sigh*

    BWAHAHHAHAHHA!!! dat line is so darn farnee lar :P~

    did i tell u, when i 1st start paktoh wif my hubby, one of my mum's fren found out & congratulated me?! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete