16 October 2006

Socially Speaking
Monday, October 16, 2006

Socially Speaking

Yunko: Hows your love life, work life, social life? No update aso..
Moth: Love Life NIL, Work Life SUCKS, Social Life? What's dat?
Yunko: Good answer
Moth: I know :)

Looks like I have not accomplish much lately. Gee.. am I proud of myself! =D

How's Yunko on the other side? She has got a new boy toy friend recently, so her Love Life must be darn good.. ever since she's promoted as AM, she's the one giving out the harsh orders.. am sure her Work Life is under control. Socially, she's actively clubbing around *ahem* and sharpening her PR skills with clients here and there.. am sure her Social Life is 2 thumbs up.

She must be doing darn well. Tsk tsk... what an accomplishment! THAT's so SAD right? I mean, she did everything NOW.. what's left to ponder when she's old? Gee... I felt for her. I really do...
*takes a deep breath* ... poor girl... *shakes head* .. poor girl...

XD ( just kidding laa, I'm not that mean ). In comparison, I might fail to live up to my mid 20s - especially the Social Life part. While everyone's fooling around club hopping, dear old me prefers to stay home and sip down Chinese Tea. And when everyone flirts with everyone, gazing through each other's eye at the dance floor, I stare at the TV set with probably Astro Celestial Movies or AXN on. And when everyone heads home drunk and flirtatious ( and probably settling for ONS ), here I am at home, updating my blog and my personal diary and thinking of the sei gwailo client I have to face tomorrow.

Sometimes I'd wished to go clubbing. But I don't like clubbing. I just wanna hang out there for the sake of .... uhm.. mm.. just being there so that next time I can proudly say, hey yaa.. I've been to that place, music's great, love the R&B room (etc-lar... example jehh). ... Nawwhh.. I take all those back. I don't really wanna go clubbing. The thought of vodkas and bacardis and JDs and redwine makes me sick ( SICK becoz I wanted to drink so BADLY! XD ). I would opt for a peanut butter jam sandwich anytime.

Sometimes I'd hope my friends can scrap off mamak and head off to somewhere much much more 'exclusive'; experience fine (okay, maybe not too FINE, I'm sure my several credit cards also not enough to settle the bill) dining, or hang out in lounges, jazz bars.. you know the likes of it. SOMETHING MORE CLASSY can or not? Ask them go buffet dinner also have to book several years... and yet still not happening any sooner (or so I foresee). *SIGH. Don't tell me they can't afford the money, that's bullshit. I would buy the reason a few years back when we're all still in college, using parents' money and all... but HARLO!? all of you working right now. Some Manager laa.. some Director laa.. some Senior this and that (that's me! XD), some can even afford a high-maintenance boy/girlfriend... what's a MEASLY hundred ringgit note to grab a nice dinner? Aiiiii.... my dearest friends.... aiii..... No comment.

And sometimes I'd wish to be much more extrovert. I'm tired of the 'automated spontaneous dumb mode switched on' whenever I face people whom I dunno or I'm not familiar with. If only I'm abit more outspoken, I believe I would've done well with my social life. SIGH. Or maybe, just maybe.... its gotta do with my proficiency in England. I don't speak good London you see... and we know HOW people ALWAYS prefer to converse in London during meetings, get together etc. "And it... H-A-R-D......~" Hmm.. yeahh.. perhaps language is the barrier here.

Hai mai lehh .. hai mai lehh.... mother ask you to learn England good good come last time.. dunt want to learn.. now regret ler... Really cry also no one ke-lian. =(

Aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... My social life. Kawai-so desu ne (pitiful)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment