11 February 2007

My Light Brown Hair..
Sunday, February 11, 2007

My Light Brown Hair..

Stylist: Just highlight okay? Your natural hair colour is nice. Lets leave it like that.
Moth: Hmm... Highlight what color wor?
Stylist: Copper okay? Just strands of copper as highlight will do. What do you think?
Moth: Copper huh.. How does it look like?
Stylist: THIS! (shows the hairdye color palette)
Moth: *shakes head* (if I dye that, sure cannot go home d) . Uhh, I'll stick back to light brown.
Stylist:
OH. You want light brown huh *smiles*. Can Can Can..
(I have no idea why he likes light brown on me hair so much, lolz)

-----------------

Jr. Stylist: You don't have alot of eyebrow hor?
Moth: Yaa.. Its in the genes hahaha..
Jr. Stylist: Tattoo laa.. or 'draw' it-larr
Moth: Eh? Eee-yer.. don't want
Jr. Stylist: Why? Scared people laugh at you ar? Wont laa.. Trust me, go do it. Sure 'mai sei' alot of girls wan. Your look quite okay wat
Moth: *eyes BIG BIG* Its... okay... (no, not flattered at all)

-----------------

Mom:
WHY u dye ur hair so PAIKIA?
Moth: WHICH part is PAIKIA?
Mom: THIS COLOR is so paikia!
Moth: Where got? Okay-wat~
Mom: YeRrr... you getting so paikia-ish ar!
Moth: I think its quite okay. Much lighter than I expected only wat
Mom: -.-"
Moth: Wahh you see, PAIKIA *pointing at one angmoh who passes by*
Mom: THAT ONE is original marr. People angmoH! -.-"
Moth: :p

-----------------

Mom: Why everyone stares at your hair wan ar?
Moth: Who? Maybe they're guessing this is real angmoh or fake angmoh guar..
Mom: Neh, the girl just now look at you twice.. Then the guy at the shop just now also kept looking at you.
Moth: Oh, the guy in black shirt issit? (You see, moth is very sensitive towards Male species looking at him)
Mom: Yalor.. the short short guy
Moth: Ya-laa that guy laa, I know... He 'kap' me twice already lor..
Mom: Tsk tsk, you see you-lar, such hair colour.. dunno chinese or angmoh.
Moth: :p

-----------------

Mom: Oye PAIKIA, still not sleeping yet ar?
Moth: Paikia wat, where got sleep so early wan?
(5 Minutes later, Mom walks into my room)
Mom: Ehy, next time help me buy a BLUE mascara. Just now dinner, I saw a woman put on blue mascara. Not bad
Moth: Ya ar.. I know ark. Blue mascara is nice.
Mom: Hehehe. Help me find ar!
Moth: -.-" .... PAI-CHARBOH!
Mom: :p You, paikia larrr~

3 comments: