03 April 2007

A joke TOO Big
Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A joke TOO Big

OCTOBER 3rd - a Date to remember.
Oliviasy, get ready your garlic steamed prawn by then ler.. Muahahaha!

We all know 6 months time is long.... well, okay, maybe not that long but its not short either. We can do / change alot within 6 months time IF we want to. Its all down to determination. I told Oliviasy that I will be joining Fitness First soon (around this week or next) and I promised her a complete new Moth in 6 months time. Spankier moth LoL XD (tak tau malu) - which she don't really buy. HmPh~ What an insult-hor? And on top of that she actually set me a date to which by then, she'd expect to see significant changes in my physique. She have no faith in me at all.. tsk tsk.. Oliviasy darling, you just open your eyes big big and wait. Don't drool over my spanky new look then (cheh wahh.. I myself wanna vomit ady).

OCTOBER 3rd it is...

We'll see.



....and the garlic steamed prawn thingy. Well, that's gonna be my trophy! Muahahaha..

4 comments:

  1. i wish u well dear .. lol. Optimitic thinking is a sure-fire way to achieve your dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the 'lol' seems to suggest sarcasm. i hope u r not :p anyway, okay thanx i will strive for the goal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OCTOBER 3RD 2007!!!! YEA BABEH!!! BICEPS! TRICEPS! ABDOMINAL MUSCLES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *giggles giggles*

    ReplyDelete