22 July 2007

Movies Movies Movies!!
Sunday, July 22, 2007

Movies Movies Movies!!

Finally watched Transformers. Okay-laa, I expected more. I don't und what's the hoo-haa about watching it over and over again for certain people. Worth it ar? Maybe I dunno how to appreciate it (even as a child, I am not really a transformers-fan .. ahh maybe that's why~). I mean its good, ya.. but... its probably slightly (too) overrated. The ending..... is... -.-" No comment.


Watched Love is Cinta too - this Indonesian movie (poster above). Not too bad-ler.. aside from 'extra' sound effects I get from the crowd in the cinema itself - I just don't fu*king understand WHAT's so AMUSING about the film, people starts laughing over some touching scenes - like heLLO, its supposed to be sad love story hey~? Stupid people (sorry-la, donch mean to be racist / mean).

Alot of good movies coming up soon. Hoo boyy.. :D wanna watch the following :

1) The Golden Compass
2) The Invisible
3) Ratatouille
4) Alone
5) The Invasion
6) I Am Legend

* I am dead broke at the moment.. *sniff... any AH-Long out there? Gua mau pinjam duit.. (Hint Hint*.. buy me breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper)

3 comments:

  1. golden compass like narnia :P
    the invasion oso starring nicole kidman & daniel craig wei.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why u hibernate for so loooooooooong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woi, i miss u ler !!! Pls come backkkkkkkkkkkk

    ReplyDelete