07 July 2007

SOooo. Desperate
Saturday, July 07, 2007

SOooo. Desperate

AwWh GOSH! People can be so DARING these days. Just got back from the gym (which branch, I don't want to say-larkk) .. something happened in the shower room. Btw, this is quite a HUMSUP post.. 18SX mya..

PLUs should know its relatively easy to identify another PLU. I am not saying that this particular guy is, but the way he stares at people in the steam room SURE is suspicious. Not like I care, but.. just can't help being extra precautious and at the same time wanting to know what he planned to do / what his next step is (if any)..

As usual larr, after steam room, I'll head straight to shower (now now, don't imagine me nekkid-lar.. *paiseh*) . I was in cubicle A.. mandi mandi for 5 minutes, then I heard someone walked into cubicle B (next to mine) , biasa-lar kan? After a while, I looked down and noticed the person in cubicle B's left foot horrr, got nearer and nearer to MY cubicle (you see, although the cubicles are separated with a glass, there's a 3-4 inches open gap at the bottom of the glass - if you get what I mean..)

And, he's wearing a slipper - NOW I RECALL SEEING THAT SLIPPER - that's the suspicious guy in the steam room!! I thought fine, maybe I think too much ady. Then, that damn foot, got even nearer and he even took off his slipper and wanting to "liu" my toes. So, i purposely moved away my foot and see apa lagi he can buat-larr. WHALAUUU... somehow, I dunno how, but somehow, his hand (palm) crossed over!! I think he practically squated down at his end and tried his ultimate luck to reach for (or should I say 'grab'?) something (don't ask, you're old enough to und)

So now, you must be thinking, did he.. 'touched' anything ? ('grabbed' is way too obscene). Well......... nothing happened :pPp cuz' I didn't layan his hand nor foot. After a while, he went back to shower and then, left the shower room. I just don't bloody understand. If this is like some gay spa or sauna or watever you call it, then fine laa... you wanna be so daring and wanting to try your luck, then go ahead.. but.. HARLO! GYM lerhh.. its a place for eye candy and to kao-zai ..... oops I mean, a place to work OUT! .. NOT making out/have sExxXxxxxXxx !~ Wake up!! Bish BISH! *punch*

4 comments:

  1. u shld've stomp his palm XD u no more value dy lor... humsup-ed by soooo many people in 2 wks! akakakakaka! lari kuat-kuat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hur hur hur. dun tell me you NOT flattered at all ok.

    hamsup or no hamsup. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oliviasy - yalaa, humsup-ed by you also not worth ady..

    morticya33 - what is there to flatter about? obviously he's just picking on any random guy. even if he's not... Puhh-leaseeee

    ReplyDelete
  4. hur hur hur~~~ u rather be humsup by me than the sei humsup lou in the gym, rite? ROTFL!!!

    ReplyDelete