30 September 2007

Lots of WRONG turnings in KLANG
Sunday, September 30, 2007

Lots of WRONG turnings in KLANG

So, I attended my ex-colleague's wedding today in KLANG! For the very first time, me and a few of my friends were exploring Klang on our own with the help of a not-so-user-friendly map that the bride gave us LoLz (the map is CLAssiC laa weii).

We've had numerous wrong turnings and U-turnings, figuring where the road leads to and if its the right route to take. And it all looks the same - nothing close to what's shown on the map LMAO. We were panicking, we were calling each other to see if ANYONE at all got to the right place. And just when we thought we're on the right track, SO CLOSE to where the wedding reception is being held, we got ourselves into even more wrong turnings =.=" ..

Klang.. how BIZZARE. The one who traced the map out.. LAGI Bizzzaarrre...

I think I've had enought of Klang.. NO MORE for the next 6months.. tee-hee...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, after so long in hiatus, i'm the 1st person to "pong chan" ur blog !!! Glad u r back *hug Hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya wor, Hahaha thank You!
    *hug hugs back*

    ReplyDelete