21 September 2007

Pencils and erasers..
Friday, September 21, 2007

Pencils and erasers..

I was forced to become an interior designer for a day :p .. well not so much an interior designer.. more of like a draftsman lolz... all because everyone (in the office) needs to submit their design to win and iPod... shuffle (what kinda design competition? Haiiii... dont' want to mention it here. Ask me face-to-face if you really wanna know) Just when I thought I can escape cuz I left my piece of assignment paper at home, and the deadline's at 12pm, Uncle came down with another printed sheet and ask me to do it and hand in by end of the day.. ( BUT I DUNWANT THE IPOD... shuffle! I CAN EASILY BUY IT MYSELF! SO MAH-FAN~)

I spent the whole day sharpening my pencil (with cutter) erasing mistakes , and whoa.. letih-nya.. all this while, I've been too dependent on Photoshop for all these - now its like back to college. Thank god we don't have to colour it up.. bleh :p

p/s : Only 1 iPod shuffle to be given away.. not fair... no consolation prize mya!!!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment