09 January 2008

I say, Repeat another year!!
Wednesday, January 09, 2008

I say, Repeat another year!!

UPSR Result - 1C, 1D and 5Es... !

My f*cking gawd!! What is wrong with kids these days? I always thought having an 'E' is bad enough. FIVE(5) Es in a row is utterly ridiculous! Its not funny! I can relate to it, if the student skipped the exam thus getting an E for being absent. But having sat through the examinations and ended up with 5Es is just .. (paused)... sad :( What have they been doing in school? Anything else but learning?! Not that I want to be mean, but any sane principal would know better than to accept students with such poor academic results into their school. Its only logical!

What exactly happened :

Remember my aunt who got into hospital recently? The last I heard, she's having a hard time registering her grand-daughter into a nearer secondary school, (in case you're wondering, the father of the child (divorced) is too busy earning day-to-day income and have no time for this) - apparently, there was some issue with the MoE and some paperwork needs to be settled blah blah blah, and MCA got involved in the end (I have no idea what's the actual story here, but yeah.. that sorta sums it all up).

Anyway, me, mom and bro decided to pay them a visit. After some chit-chatting session with my aunt (she's fine, by the way... just upset), we asked the grand-daughter for the 'transfer letter' to see how we could help (to fill it in/send it out/anything possible that we can help) and to my OH-naMo-amiddabHa GuanseYin-puSa!!, I couldn't believe my eyes!.. SIGH...

1C, 1D and 5Es on the UPSR result column!

First thought that came to my mind: what KIND of result is this? wtF!? So this is the award my aunt (SO NOT) deserves for raising those pathetic grandchilds over the past >10 years?!

The grand-daughter is 12 years old now, fu*king hell!! There's already heaps of problems in the household and she's taking her education for granted. As though there's not enough issues to be worried about already. FUCK! .. Don't tell me she's still young! That's a stupid excuse. I don't recall me being THAT irresponsible at 12.

The second immediate thought that came across my mind: I'm seriously not surprised if she does not get accepted to the secondary school of her choice. UrGhh..!! I felt like yelling, shouting and scolding her that very moment but I did not. DOUBLE UrGhh..!!

Sigh.. but having said all that, I still hope she gets into a school somewhere (near). Just get it done and over with ASAP. It aches to see my aunt getting overly upset and worried over such measly problem when she could've lived a peaceful, free and easy life at her age. I felt for her. I really do.. And I hope she'll be doing fine :)

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment