23 January 2008

My first KTM experience -.-"
Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My first KTM experience -.-"

Sent my car to the workshop this morning. Total damage: RM400 . Called the BH. After 20 minutes on the phone, he finally agreed to bear and cover the full cost. (Yaaatta~). Hopefully the car would be ready in 2 days time. Public transportation around my area is shit. I need a car!

As I have no transportation back home, I decided to take the nearby KTM station to MidValley - thinking I might as well go shopping. Trust me, I've never been on the KTM and hohoho.. I was having such a hard time figuring what's the difference between "interchange station" and "route interchange station" (I DON'T RECALL HAVING SUCH PROBLEM WITH PUTRA LRT/MONORAIL!!). I ended up following my gut feeling - well, actually... more of like following the people .. LOL.. just follow those who look like they're heading to MidValley and I'm bound to head towards the right direction. (AND I was right!! haha)

My first KTM experience:
PETALING -> KL SENTRAL -> MIDVALLEY
(RM 1.10 for Adult single journey)

Yep, I'm no longer a KTM virgin. Nyek Nyek :pPpP
Do we still have STAR?

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment