01 February 2008

No new clothes to wear for CNY
Friday, February 01, 2008

No new clothes to wear for CNY

Went to KLCC today with the team of art directors and designers. We had lunch at California Pizza Kitchen (the artichoke dip is HEAVEN!), then went over to Galeri Petronas for an 'art appreciation' session. Its called - The Independence Project - I so recommend that! Its an interesting exhibition and arts exchange event which portrays how independant artists create and express their work that engages the wider community.

I went for a last minute CNY shopping after that. I dunno if its just me, but THERE's NOTHING to shop this year. Everything look so boring. I gave up after 30 minutes of walking up and down around KLCC. I don't usually go back empty handed after a shopping session but.. memang tarak choice, there's really nothing I would want to buy. Damn sad,.. I know!

So (feeling kinda upset and a little pissed), I decided to go for a haircut instead. Off I drove myself to MidValley and got myself a haircut from my usual stylist at 'A Cut Above'! Looks so much different from the one I had in December (which I so totally regret cause' I went to another hair salon instead *kanasai* have myself to blame) and I like it. Kekeke.. no more spikey hair.. its all loose and matte now. ^o^ Something new for the New Year~ I like my hairstylist ^^

---------
And oh, I tender my resignation ady..
How did it went? Should I say 'smooth' ?
Well, its kind of expected... :|

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment