12 May 2008

Drama of the Year
Monday, May 12, 2008

Drama of the Year

I'm a very angry customer!

The management of THE SHIP, Jln. Sultan Ismail (so-called BEST STEAK IN TOWN restaurant), listen up!! - I'm terribly disappointed with the food and the services provided.

I will not return to the restaurant again until they fixed up the already-screwed services and poor quality of food. Seriously, I never thought I'd be THIS MAD on Mother's Day.

THIS, is what happened:

I brought my family to The Ship, Jln. Sultan Ismail for a nice Mother's Day dinner. To my disappointment, the services provided are crap. It took 15 minutes for our drinks, PLAIN WATER, to arrive. The waiter spilled drinks, not once, BUT TWICE on me - the first time on the floor and he did not apologize, the second time, he spilled the entire glass of water over my shoulder! WTF (@)*#!(*#@@!!! The captain immediately came over to apologize. And ALL she know how to say is just 'Sorry, sorry sorry'. I definitely anticipate MORE than just a 'sorry'. Take the courtesy to explain - whichever lame reason it may be, eg. the waiter is new, everyone's abit of a rush on this busy day etc.. ANYTHING!! I WANT SOMETHING MORE THAN JUST A 'SORRY'. (Maybe I'm just hard to please.. I dunno)

Soaked like mad, I stood up, create a hell BIG drama and complained (shouted) at the Captain. "It took you people a bloody 15 minutes to serve us PLAIN WATER that we kept ordering at which none of your crew attended to us, and when its finally here, there you go, carelessly spilled the water. And its NOT JUST ONCE. Your waiter spilled drinks on the floor earlier on without apologizing and now, its water over me. What kind of attitude is this? Is that how you treat your customers!!? *threw the serviettes on the floor, pissed*

On top of that, our MAIN DISH came WAY BEFORE our APPETIZER and SOUP. What happened to procedures??? Why do I feel like I'm eating in a chinese restaurant with all the food thrown at my face at the same time?? I thought THE SHIP is supposed to be the experts in western cuisine by now?!!?

There I go, looked at the same captain and challenged her with the following line - "We are still waiting for our appetizers and soups! But look, the main dish is here. What is this!?".

She replied, "OH MY! Your appetizers and soups not out yet? Sorry Sorry.. So.. do you still want your soups?"

-.-"

The food was unpleasant. I can understand everyone is rushing on this Mother's Day occassion, but no excuse to proper working ethics, the way food and drinks are served and most importantly, ensuring good quality of food.

What's really funny was, in the end, the captain came over again and asked if we want the soup now or later. I felt like saying, "...we'll have the soup later, bring it out with together with the desserts!" , but I did NOT (and that's cause' my brother answered her trick question faster than I do). I mean like, WHAT THE HELL!!?!?

In case you are wondering, yes I have lodge a complain to the management of THE SHIP through their online feedback form on the website + through a personal email to their Operation Director. I don't expect anything, but I just want to see what they have to say about this. They'd better reply!!!

OR ELSE,

or else... actually nothing much also-lar, Not like I can do anything.

- an ANGRY MOTH!

1 comment:

  1. there there... now u know why oli celebrates such occasions earlier. i took my mum out for jap food, yumyum~

    ReplyDelete