12 May 2008

Drama of the Year Pt. II
Monday, May 12, 2008

Drama of the Year Pt. II

Following my complaint on THE SHIP's poor services and management, the MD of the Restaurant has finally called and apologize on behalf of his crew. According to the MD, a number of staffs were new, thus the poor coordination and lack of attentiveness. He add on that they (the management) were constantly seeking solutions to overcome the haste on special occassions like the X'mas party, New Year eve party and even Mother's Day. But, like I said earlier on, NO excuses! I don't blame it on the NEWLY hired waiter/waitresses. I blame it on the seniors, the Captains who're supposed to oversee them for their lack of guidance.

And since I wanted quality assurance, the MD said he fully understands where I am coming from, he knew its vitally important to ensure customers stay loyal to them, he knew I created the whole Hoo-Haa drama yesterday (apparently, some dungu has informed him) and ... what's the verdict?

A Lunch/Dinner on the MD anytime. He was kind enough to offer... of which I graciously rejected. ... OKAY, okay.. maybe I did not 100% reject him. But I did thanked him and I told him I'll let him know shall I want THAT dinner.

"Just drop by for lunch/dinner anytime on me! Just call me back at this number and let me know when you're coming", he said.

I still don't feel satisfied. BaH! GRRr!

1 comment:

  1. Suddenly I want to eat at The Ship lar. You can make it happen, rite? *smirk*

    ReplyDelete