21 May 2008

An Interview Relay
Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An Interview Relay

What is part of my job? THESE, are part my job!
6 interviews in a day:

... CHOY! Don't even get the wrong idea. Its me interviewing people-lar, not me attending interviews... (at least, not that fast...... yet-lar)

  • 1400 hrs
    1 can really talk.. bloody lengthy... RLee said, she's like an M-16. How very true. She can get from point A to B with C,D,E,F,G...X,Y,Z inserted in between - Super long winded girl. I can already imagine if 1 day, we were to ask her to stay back late for work, she'd probably start blabbing, screaming, complaining and possibly, write a complain letter to the CEO.

  • 1500 hrs
    1 is a big fat (literally) liar! The photo on the resume vs. actual person is 300% different! Dah-lah grow sideways, he looks way older than what was portrayed! Either he stole his son's photo and plonk it in or he probably uploaded the photo 20 years ago (no wait, jobstreet.com.my doesn't exist yet) -.-". Hearing the way he talks, is like anticipating the end of the world tomorrow.

  • 1600 hrs
    1 whom I thought is a waste of time, surprisingly, turned out to be one of the EXTREME few shortlisted candidate. Not much comment, cause' half the time I wasn't being professional - yes, I admit - I wasn't concentrating / listening haha. What to do? Its raining, we're sitting outside coffee bean, its pathetically noisy and I have to keep myself dry. Tremendous interview experience. Nuff' said...

  • 1700 hrs
    1 acted as though we killed his family and owed him RM197,000. First of all, he's super early. Not our problem he has to sit at the reception and wait. Very unfriendly, short responses, showed grumpy faces throughout, acted terribly annoyed when he did not get our questions and worst of all, his resume on jobstreet wasn't even the MOST updated version. A very dishonest character. It was a very short interview session - technically speaking - I'm fed up with his attitude, I don't feel like interviewing him.

  • 1830 hrs
    1 whom we're terribly amazed - Amazed with the fact that he has been working with the same company for the past 8 years and he's earning peanuts with no (or was it extreme slight?) increment . And its funny to hear him say "After 7 years, I finally got promoted.. that's a very long time.. so, I think its about time I move on and gain experience elsewhere". Took him awhile there to realize... Oh, did I mentioned he's already 30+ and married? o.O - I gotta learn how he survived in KL.

  • 1930 hrs
    1 who is kinda 'gancheong'. Bubu calls it 'cute'. He thought only 1 person would be interviewing him. As soon as I walked in (after my immediate surpervisor) and introduced myself, he whispered "..wah, so many people". So, to make him feel less nervous, I replied "Don't worry, I'm just sitting in to listen" - which turns out to be untrue, cause' in the end, I asked damn lotsa questions - that goes to show I am interested to listen and seeing him as a potential candidate. His laptop was terribly slow, I swear we waited for about a good 5-8 minutes sitting there waiting for him to get ready and he whispers to himself (or maybe to the laptop, I dunno), "Fai tit lar, fai tit lar" .. -.-" Nevertheless, he's a good one.

Alot to bit*h about, but I guess it has exceeded the bit*h quota of the day. SO, I shall stop here.

- I'm in love again...
with Coffee Beans' ICE BLENDED VANILLA (with Coffee). *Slurps!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment