25 November 2008

I want my money back
Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I want my money back

*^&(@#@)$*(&^)!!!

Paid RM200 per month .. and there is no parking space. Even the jockey parking is full. And more and more season parking holders are on their way in. Everyone is cruising through the parking lot from B2 to B5 and up to B2 again and again hoping for a 'miracle' parking lot to zzzap in.

What on earth is wrong with you guys at N*votel ?!?! I would understand if there's an event/function on that particular day but NooOoo.. you said there isn't any. Ended up your so-called jockey parking service PARKED MY CAR AT THE ROADSIDE! till 6pm when I finish my work!!

Might as well I take back my RM200 per month!!!?!! RM200 lehh!!! - Can eat around 50 plates of chicken rice ady!~~

(*@$()@)E#& supposedly reached the office at 9.45am - lor! But by the time, I took the hassle of making several rounds at the parking lot, check out what's wrong, gave up and went on to another parking area nearby only to realize its ALSO full, gave up and went back to the hotel's jockey service, its already 10.40am!! I AM AN HOUR LATE - thank god, there's no coordinator these days - or else, I would already have my half day deducted.

Hmph!..

2 comments:

  1. nxt time @ kj, if got no parking, can park on road. but risk saman or flood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oli - kJ got plenty of carpark in the morning lor. been there twice. twice also plenty of parking spaces available.. don't sked me ler~~

    ReplyDelete