19 December 2008

Kelabu-less
Friday, December 19, 2008

Kelabu-less

Got my exit letter. Today's my last day with Kelabu Serata Dunia. Time to say buh-bye to the bunch of ignorant fools lembus~ wakakkakakaka. Lembu-lembu sekalian, you know who you are! XD

I did not bother sending out an adios amigos email like everyone else did on their last day (No way are they getting my MSN, email address and Facebook id! Blehh wakakakak!!!) Those who bother to care already know when my last day is anyway~ and I have said my 'buh-byes' to all of them (unless they weren't around/on leave - that, I can't do anything -kan?).

Those who memang treat me transparent like the new GM *cough *cough - well, I can't do anything-larr. Itu dia mya pasal larr.. I don't have to waste my time thanking him since he doesn't bother doing so to me either :p (talk about 'siu-hei' man, hahahha I admit I am one!)

And to the person who hated me for 'changing things around' like the soon-to-be new PM *cough *cough (who accused me of owing him RM1900) - well - REMEMBER THIS - if you feel that things weren't justified in a fair way for you, voice it out and change it. Continue hating me ahhahah... That way you will always remember moi~ bwahahhaha *evil laughs*

SIGH... I will miss Pavilion!

3 comments:

  1. *dangles house keys in front of hiroshi* :P ahem ahem, don't be late on the 1st day ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahh.. a house. for me? Awww.. that's a big gift for my first day!! thank you chan tai!! *muah *muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. keys to the store room where the mop, vacumm, pails are stored neh LOL!

    ReplyDelete