11 December 2008

表哥 (Biao Ge~~)
Thursday, December 11, 2008

表哥 (Biao Ge~~)

I attended a lovely wedding last Sunday. Cyen is officially, officially Mrs. Fam now. Shiawase-desu ne! I am so happy for her. There goes one of the girls that my Mom used to eye on (as her potential daughter-in-law) ~ AwwwWwww~~ :pPp

Anyway... actually, that's NOT the point of the day! The point is:

Scene 1 (at the wedding reception)

(Guy walks here and there with a cute little baby boy)

Moth: *wave to the cute little baby boy* Hhhi~~~~

Shierl: Eh, you trying to say 'Hi' to the boy or to the guy hUrr?!

Moth: *laughs* Obviously, trying to use the baby boy as the bait to fish the guy!! Hahahaha *does the fishing rod hand figure*

Moth: Do you think he's the father of the baby boy?

Shierl: Hmmm.. Maybe not.

(several minutes later)

Shierl: Then again, I think he is. He's been following and taking care of the child everywhere.

Moth: *sigh* Can I hope, NOT? LOL.. *hiao*


Scene 2 (a mini gathering at Alexis, Bangsar)

Moth: He's the father!! It's his son!!!! :(

Shierl: ... Ohh haha.. and how did you found out?

Moth: It was on facebook. People were commenting on his baby boy etc.. blah blah.

Cyen: *puzzled*

(Moth goes on explaining to Cyen about this guy and the baby boy)

Cyen: Oh hahahahahaha, you too? My hairstylist was eye-ing on him that morning too! He's my cousin brother. Very leng-chai hor? He has a good reputation among the girls since school days. Haiyaa.. he comes to my house very often, the next time he visits me, I'll let you know!

Moth: Yes Yes Can also.. since he's married and has a child already anyway (mission accomplished). I'll bend him around!~ bwahahhaaha :PpppPppP

Cyen: Here, take his mobile number down. Just don't let him know its me who pass you the number. *giggles*

AND THE POINT OF TODAY'S POST:
1. Yes, I am eye-ing on a straight guy.
2. Yes, I am eye-ing on my friend's 表哥 !
3. Yes, don't trust your cousin with your contact number. ROTFLMAO!!

*super sibeh hiao mode - ON*

3 comments: