11 December 2008

Kuri-sumasu 08'
Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kuri-sumasu 08'

Christmas Tree @ 14
Reception Area,
Kelabu Serata Dunia

All I wanted to say is, I decorated the tree! =D
(with the help of other sweet colleagues of mine too-lar,
of course *cough cough*)

Apparently, its the company's first Christmas Tree.
So happened I was free, got nothing to do..
thus helped them out with the ornaments and other jingle-lings.

The christmas tree reminds me so much of my previous company!
But then again haha, its actually the game of
'Guardian Angel' with the lunatics that I miss most! :(

GA Eric!! - I want my cuppa Starbucks this year too~ :P


Christmas Tree @ 14 (close up)
Reception Area, Kelabu Serata Dunia

There are just too many things to wish for!
Therefore,
to make things easier..
I think I'm gonna wish for..

"a Grand Prize in Magnum 4D / Jackpot lottery /anything equivalent"
(*applause *applause)

That should solve MOST of the things that I need in the wishlist.
As for things that money can't buy,
well..
WORLD PEACE!

..and peace out! Bwahahahah o(",)v

3 comments:

  1. hmmm, kelabu tree actually looks nicer than our tree wei :P and this year, prolly due to economic downturn, guess all GAs oso cut cost a bit nia, hahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicer than yours leh? ah yalar, without me there to help, of course :pPppPppp hehe

    i think its just because kelabu tree has got more types of 'balls' and ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss the GA game leh?....should come back here next xmas then ;)

    ReplyDelete