10 December 2008

That shirt
Wednesday, December 10, 2008

That shirt

The ladies called for a night out - Alexis, Bangsar for dinner.

This is my second visit to Alexis'. And seriously, this I thought, is probably one of the last place in KL I'd bump into someone I know of, from my company. Well, I was wrong.. har-har

He walked in, said 'Hi' to the lady and politely kissed her on both side of her cheek.
The nicely pressed long sleeve shirts..
The familiar colours and egyptian silk-like material (think Raoul)..
I've seen it before.
In fact, I think I saw it today..
I took another closer look,
The height of the gentleman reminds me of this person I've been avoiding at work.
He made his way to the chair, turn over and sat down.
Yup. It's him. He saw me too.
I said 'Hi' to him from a distance.

Yeap. My CEO....

Who's the lady? No idea.
Close friends maybe? Client, perhaps? The Wife, possible? or...
Are they having an aff......... ? I don't know, and I rather not know.

Then walks in Mel and her friends at another table. Mel is colleague of mine. I looked at her, amazed. Hoo-boy~

Moth: What a coincident! *points to my table, Mel's table and the CEO's*

Mel: Yeah, I know! *smiles*

Moth: *smiles back*

And I thought NO ONE goes to Bangsar anymore!

2 comments:

  1. I just went to Delicious @ Bangsar Village II 3 days ago :P

    It's a small world yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. get more adventurous laa.. always the same few spots.

    Try-lar something else like Klang / Sungai Long / Putra/Cyberjaya

    won't clash le guarr?

    ReplyDelete