11 February 2009

1/2 a day without Facebook!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1/2 a day without Facebook!

Account Unavailable
Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

SIGH. That's what I get when I tried logging in to Facebook. The entire afternoon (from 12pm onwards) has been very unproductive. I don't get to update my status, I can't comment on my friend's status, I can't 'ignore' applications/events/invitations, I can't reply my emails (as if there's any), I can't see who's slacking in the office and I can't *poke* Genesis_Boon!!

Yes, I have been relying on Facebook to pass time these days. Can't blame me. My dayjob has been pretty stagnent eversince CNY. Even the freelance job I took up begins to look more like a FULLTIME JOB than a part time. YaWn*

I wanna write new notes! I'm addicted to answering 47 questions, writing 25 random things, and randomly putting down songtitles as answers to some pathetic questions! UrgH! $*@&#(*@!!

....

I AM NOT A FACEBOOK ADDICT! Just a frequent Facebook visitor v(^-^)v
Sienz ... ~

1 comment: