24 April 2009

Kerja sampai MATI pun tarak terima kasih
Friday, April 24, 2009

Kerja sampai MATI pun tarak terima kasih

I was labeled the 'Pitch King' by BuBu not too long ago - Simply because everywhere I go, I am instantly involved with pitches that took MOST of my working (and non-working) hours. It is as though I'm hired just to do pitch and art director is only my secondary task in the company. Life's a pitch bitch lorr!

Recently, I got involved in another pitch AGAIN. One after another. And I have no bloody idea why it has to be me again this time when there's another Art Director in the room as well? Please don't tell me silly rubbish like, "Oh cause he's been doing it all the while before you join, so.. you have to take over now" - because if you do, I'm SO GONNA twist your neck around clockwise 360 degree x 2 ! LIKE I HAVE NOT BEEN DOING SO PREVIOUSLY LAR?? And it's not like I'm any better (&$@)(&$@ mumble* mumble* grumble*

And the best part is, BuBu teases on saying "You wanna win next year Pitch King award also ar?" SIGH .... -.-" like I have a choice like that. BuBu I hate you. I hate you deep deep!

And after ALL the big hoo-haa and mad rush over the weekend. There isn't even a genuine Thank You - is ALL bosses like that? Or it's a common Malaysian practice to glu your mouth when its time to say thank you? Or am I requesting for alot here? THANK YOU jer maa! Noooo, the first thing they tell you after their presentation was:

"This is P and C ya... Make sure you don't spread this out to anyone else ok"

I must have look like a complete nerd for them to say this. Pretty bad impression I gave them over my past 3 months here. Eesh.. I should have replied:

"Duh... but...why? Duhh......."

HeeeSshhh. Grrr.. ARrrGhh.. and recently I hate it when my taukeh says this:

"No choice ge-lar.. Work late also have to work ge-lar.. Work over the weekend also have to come back to work ge-lar"

Like no other line like that. What happened to:
  • Let me know if you do not have enough resources to help you.
  • What's keeping you so busy? Can I be of help? Let's sit down and talk.
  • We'll try to extend the deadline if it's really too ridiculous.
Does your bosses say Thank You?

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment