06 May 2009

Breathe the Debt-free days :D
Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Breathe the Debt-free days :D

Oli moli Oli moli Oli moli... Don't know why but I wanna share this greats news with Auntie Guacamolie!! I finally paid off ALL my credit cards!! YeaH ALL THREE(3) of em'. I finally got rid of the 5 figure debts, WooHooooo! All by myself! No Ah-Long involved, no skim pinjaman, no loan, no gigolo-ing, no selling backside bwahahahha *don't worry!*. Just hard-work; dayjob and freelancing. Yayyyy!! XD

Now I have 1 less burden off my shoulder *pat *pat
Phhhhooeee!~ *jumps in excitement*

At the age of (close to) 28, Autumn Moth now needs to remind himself - NEVER,.. never misuse the god-damn cards ever again. MUST SPEND WISELY and make a good habit clearing out the cards each and every month*

*Terms and conditions apply :p

What? Cannot have T&C meh? Must have exception(s) once in a while laa.... :PpPppPPp

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment