06 January 2014

Never hire them!
Monday, January 06, 2014

Never hire them!

First post of 2014 and it's gonna be a damn racist one. I apologize for the following racist comments but my head is erupting and exploding with fierce lavas as we speak! NEVER NEVER hire that non-pork eating race as your customer service representatives or get ready to have your brand/company down the drain of stupidland.

Close friends of mine should know my mom has been having problems with her brand new Samsung Note 3 phone. Everyday, it prompts 'system not responding' and it keeps rebooting itself like nobody's business. Went to the 1U Samsung service center last week and was attended by a Malay lady. Told her the problems , she insisted she has NEVER seen such issue before and requested that we do a factory reset ourselves cuz sending it to the workshop takes 3 days (no guarantee will fix the problem) and opting for the 1 for 1 exchange will take 2 to 3 weeks time SO LONG WE DO IT WITHIN A MONTH'S TIME before the warranty wears out she said!

So fine, I did the mutha fxkin reset, still the same shit arises. I read up the forum online and did a soft reboot myself wiping off all data and cache and the same idiotic message still kept coming back. It is insanely ridiculous! So I thought okay, might as well just get it exchanged and hope we get it back before CNY.

30 minutes ago I went back to the same service center at 1U, this time attended by a helpful Chinese girl. Unlike her useless colleague who claims she had never seen such problem (end of story), the Chinese girl consulted with her technician on the raised issue only to find out it is a software problem. As this WAS NOT THE FIRST TIME people with note 3 complaint about the same issue, she suggested we get it fixed and it should be ready in 2 hours time.

I totally can live without the phone for 2 hours but I thought might as well change it for a brand new one since it is still under warranty. But Nooooooo... She consulted her boss and said we can only claim for warranty within a week of purchase. A WEEK??? THAT IGNORANT MALAY COLLEAGUE OF YOURS SAID A MONTH!, I said , so loud I think the whole service center can hear my voice.

FIRST, that dumb Malay lady said she has NOT SEEN such problem. Then she said warranty within a month. She also added fixing the phone needs 3 fuckin days and without even consulting her own technicians. I would have freaking changed the phone on my first trip to the center if she has given me the RIGHT information as the Chinese girl did. Or I would've spent the 2 goddamn hours then to fix the measly bloody software problem. OMFGKNSKNNCCB!!

Like how much more MISLEADING can a service representative gets??! Lucky for the Malay bitch she's not around today or hoooboy, am I gonna make a big fuss over this! I'd make sure she get fired on the spot!

THAT PARTICULAR RACE really can't do anything! It's in their blood to just sit and make babies and pray 5 times a day and not switch on their brain cells.

I'm a very angry customer. I dunno what I hated most now. Android , Samsung , or Malays... Eeeesssshh. And here I am at Starbucks having a cuppa while I wait 2 hours to have the phone fixed.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment