25 January 2014

Spicy food and Sweat comes together!
Saturday, January 25, 2014

Spicy food and Sweat comes together!




Spicy food

I like the heat but it makes me sweat like a pig. Everytime I order something spicy I need to think twice about it. So many factors that I need to consider:
  • Did I bring my handkerchief to wipe off the sweat?
  • If not, did I bring enough tissue papers to wipe off the sweat?
  • Do I have to meet up with anyone after this looking terribly drenched? 
  • My hair! Will it be freaking messy after the sweat avalanche? 
  • Is there cold drinks to accompany the meal?
  • Is the heat so extreme it may cause stomach upset?
Ah, sweat oh sweat.. why must you start pouring down everytime I order my favourite asam laksa, curry laksa, nasi lemak and Nando's chicken. I just wanna enjoy my food jeh.... You are so irritating-lor! So paiseh leaving so many wet tissue papers on the table after each meal.. *SIGH*


0 bright lights:

Post a Comment