23 January 2014

Siao Jar Boh
Thursday, January 23, 2014

Siao Jar Boh

We have a new neighbor. Not sure if she's a Korean or Jap or Chinese or anything at all. All I know is, this new neighbor of ours like to scream (she's probably in her 20s). And I don't just mean screaming and yelling IN the house. She screams at her balcony like a lunatic....and yes we are staying all the way up at the 21st floor. So she practically have the whole of KL/PJ as her stage. I can't figure out most of the words, but I think it goes along something like this :

"BENNY! CAN YOU HEAR ME~~!!??"
"WILL YOU MAAAAARYYYYYY MEEEEE~!!!?"
" (Gibberish Gibberish Yada Yada Hoolaalaa Hoolaalaa sound)!!!!"
 


She does it all the time. In the morning, at night time. You name it, you get it. It's bizarre. She would start mumbling to herself, cry a little, then laugh then cry a little then talk to her own phone (refer to pic above), then start screaming as if she owns the whole f*cking condo, all at her balcony....alone. At when that happens, Sam (our brown poodle) would start barking and she would echo back by making those silly 'woof woof' sound like a 3-year old. God please, this child seriously needs help.

She probably got dumped recently, I dunno.. but seriously, who the heck yells out "Will you marry me?" to thin air? And no, we have never seen the parents before. Maybe she's staying on her own. Did we bother knocking on her door asking her to shut the f*ck up? No. We figured it is best to leave her alone - jump down from the building or start hallucinating or talking to herself is entirely up to her. I'm sorry but I can't help AND I don't want to help! People like this should just go kill themselves (I don't mean that literally but you get the gist!)


0 bright lights:

Post a Comment