30 March 2006

Irony strikes.. Whoa.. small world!
Thursday, March 30, 2006

Irony strikes.. Whoa.. small world!

Getting to a specific site at home (in my own room somemore *basket*) is plain hard. As I refrained myself from leaving any darn trace of URL visited in the address panel (will explain WHY next time), I decided to google the site up and just let the links do the magic for me. And so, I typed.. press search.. search result page comes out... and voila.. the right link I'm looking for..*sniggers*... *click on the link*... *BLINK BLINK*; paused for a second - return to the search result page..

WAIT a MINUTE! I think I saw something... Some familiar names in one of those many links on the search result page. Isn't that ABCD? (not nice laa to reveal the name) What's his site gotta do with the subject(keyword) I'm googling up?.. it couldn't be..could it?.. IT IS! OMFG! LMAO! Ho ho ho... small world.

And its ironic cause' I stumbled upon his site only yesterday - for the first time. And now I'm seeing it again! - only to retrieve MORE infos... oo lala. I'm busybody alrite. Lolz.

Some words for myself: I'm not alone afterall.. apparently. CHEERs!

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment