25 March 2006

Patience is of the essence
Saturday, March 25, 2006

Patience is of the essence

Latest addition to my already-quite-alot-nicknames:

Kenknee Chaiglewatts

HOW random!
I kinda like it though. Odd and Strange enough - yet it does replicates my identity. Yah.. Odd enough. Strange enough. JUST like moi... muah hahaha *PpPpPpP

I have meta4 to thank for.. although I don't really know where he sourced it from (or perhaps, he came up with it, which I'm not surprised ya' know if that's the case.. that demented potent creative mind of his!).

---------------

Recently noticed a trait in the people around me. Same questions asked. I don't know what gives. I've been repeating myself over and over again. So, here's goes... for those of you who's also keen to find out / for those of you who're thinking of asking me (*so DON'T!)

Top 5 FAQs. Here's my answers:

Are you seeing anyone? Potentials?
No... I set my criteria pretty high you see.

Need me introduce someone to you?
Uhh.. No... Please don't. Thanks but no thanks

Hows everything with you and your family?
Like dat-loo.

You have a blog?
Yes. Search for it yourself.

You look sad. Are you okay?
I'm always SAD - Single. Available. Desperate (well... maybe not THAT desperate YET-laa but you get my point~ boo hooo~!! *sobs*). Nevertheless I'm okay.

I rest my case. Thank you.
p/s : the previous post is rather disturbing - yes... but, thats life! *sigh*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment