16 April 2006

Double the Calories..
Sunday, April 16, 2006

Double the Calories..

Lets blog something different today. I'll tell you what I had for lunch. I had 2 x Deli Wings (that's chicken wing by the way), 4 x slices of Pizza, 1 x Breadstix, 1 x Garlic bread, 1 x glass of Pepsi, 1/2 x Thai Tuna roll. Its absolutely filling and completely satisfying! *yum yum*

And guess what? Prior to that, I went swimming with yunko, bliss and briyani.

Talk about burning out calories. Sheesh.. SOME plan to slim down and tone up. SOME PLAN! *kapooi* I think I'm getting fatter despite all the exercise I'm getting. *sob*.

Yunko made a remark, "We exercise Hard, but we also Eat Hard! (mind the grammatical errors and vocabs). We're definitely enjoying our lives" - No comment .... no comment at All!

I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat I'm fat

*phew! Got a feeling I just lose another few calories........... I think. Strenuous exercise for the fingers =)

5 comments:

  1. update about your outing with genesis!!!! i didn't know he went up to kl altho he DID mention in the circle that got passport dy etc etc.. UPDATE yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exercise... eat eat eat... exercise... eat eat eat... back to sqaure one :P as long as healthy and balanced meal, oklar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what actually is a blog?

    ReplyDelete