21 April 2006

Stop Flirting!
Friday, April 21, 2006

Stop Flirting!

FLIRT
playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest.
casual conversation with a romantic touch, but it need not be spoken interaction at all.

Who doesn't Flirt ? Not Me.. I flirt (alot), just for FUN.
For fun *mind you*, not to LOOK for 'Fun'.... ......... ...... well, okay maybe yes (but hey, that's aeons ago.................... what???! at least I'm being honest here =pPpPpPpPp).
But recently I'm starting to dislike flirting.

Reason One: It could be especially upsetting if ultimately your idea of the whole flirting game is to grab someone's attention and work out 'something' but as you move along, you're beginning to feel that you're losing the game already, before it even starts. And THAT sucks. Nevertheless, if your intention is merely just for the sake of flirt, flirt - then I suppose its 'okay'.

In case you're wondering, Yes, I'm losing a game. A game I shouldn't even venture in, in the beginning, but I did (Why? Because I'm seeing someone who already has someone - Wait, it sounds familiar....... didn't that happen to me and my ex previously? Moth-a-Fuckoolishes! WTF?! - so anyway, yaa..mr.someone-I'm-seeing is getting colder and colder... GREAT! Excellent News!)

I have myself to blame - shouldn't have flirt so much, *you(me) dim wit!* I'd be a better person if its not because of all the sweet-talk session @*#@)$&*#%@_#). Okay, so it might take some time to recover, but I think I can manage it. C'mon, its just a crush. So WHAT? (so it hurts and I'm so down for the past 10 minutes *sob *sob)

Reason Two: Chances are it may lead to heaps of misunderstanding (especially when you're being too much of a nice guy ala sweet talker). In case you're wondering, YES, Moth-a-Fuckooroo... I think.. I ..uhm... unintentionally mislead someone into thinking... uhm... we can work things out? - which to me is a big fat IMPOSSIBLE NO? C'mon, bukan cawan teh aku! Wake up my friend.. wake up. I flirt with all my friends hey! It doesn't make you any special. Bah! MY FAULT! I acknowledge that.. *sigh

And that's WHY I'm starting to dislike flirting. Oh yes I really do. I'm also contradicting myself *yaa I know* but that's not the point of the day.

Nevertheless hey, leopards can't change their spots overnight!~ *Tee Hee*.. No promise that I'd STOP Flirting immediately. Lolz

-- from a slut :\ a big fat slut --

2 comments:

  1. play FIRE and you get FIRE.. hou sui ger~ don't look at me like that la~~~ *shy*

    ReplyDelete