01 April 2006

Where's the U in colors?
Saturday, April 01, 2006

Where's the U in colors?

Take this test at Tickle

I took a test and it says My true color is Green! 'Hou Cheng ar'~ *sniggers*

"You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!" - (Excerpts from Tickle)

*Shucks* Reminds me of Phil Collin's True Color~~
I'll let you guys/gals tell me how true that is. Takkan I self-praise myself and say thats SO freaking me rite? rite? RITE? I've given you big hints. You better write something sweet and nice in my comment box or don't write at all. Oh WTF... don't even bother writing, cause' I know dear sarcastic you would've planned up some sarcastic remarks to be thrown at me right now. Tsk tsk.. some people..

Anyway, you wanna know your color as well hurr? Check the link below le-weii (yes, all the way down, the last line of the entry *BLIND!). 15 questions in total. I can't remember who sent it to me, but oh well.. that doesn't really matter...oh I mean, thanks for sending the URL over.. appreciate it (whoever that is). At least it helps me pass my 10 minutes. It has been a super boring day! :pPpPpPp

Been rather bitchy these days...ya know - just gotta bring up some topics, TRANSMUTE it into an hottaloophic issue and blab the hell out of it when it doesn't really matters to me and yet I just have to be so inconsiderate and keep on bitching how this person can't carry him/herself; the way they act, talk, laugh, cry, smile, walk, joke, live, fuck. Can't help it. Another side of me tends to be extremely revealing this season. April oh April. By the way, I didn't even realized its April fool's day till srenae (somewhat) informed me.. like 15 minutes ago? And enough of revealing too much of the bitchy side in me. Bliss just smsed me yumcha - *Sigh.. busy life, as the test result quoted "People know they can count on you(thats me..) to be around in times of need, since your(thats referring to me again *yuk yuk*) concern for people is genuine and sincere" - I'm so in need.. Yes I do take pride in being a good friend.

What's Your True Color?

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment