27 May 2006

I so wanna watch this now
Saturday, May 27, 2006

I so wanna watch this now


JUST got informed the last episode I watched ( 3 years back in Australia ) was Season 4. The scene still run quite fresh in my head. Boyfriend turned up at the prom, dance dance dance... and the happy couple head straight to the carpark and *whacked*, one of them got beaten up by a bunch of idiots.. then loss of memory. Poor guy can't even remember his own dear dear ( and can't perform on bed too - maklumlah, already cannot remember a single sh*t, then suddenly got a person self-claimed your boyfriend - meaning you're gay!.. Like OUCH?! ).

Anyway, ya. Its Queer as Folk Season 5. Some people... 'pai-seh' to buy the DVD wor, ended up asking me to buy it for him tsk tsk tsk. But would I ? would I ? You think what ? I'm like the president of Ask-to-buy-and-I'll-get-it-for-you society ?

I would.

( Cause' I wanna watch it as well >.< )

Its just a matter of time until I walk into one of the VCD/DVD shop these days and grab it off the shelf.... and its also just a matter of time till I have my next paycheck bank in. *ahem*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment