31 May 2006

Numerology
Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Numerology

Nine(9).

That's my life path number. This is not the first time I came across numerology. Reading it again this time (somewhat) assures me, it has its value and comformity to a certain extent. I find the following paragraph especially true (to me at least; I'm not sure about other life path 9 people) :

"Material gains are not overly important, although the quality of some life path 9 people is such that they are materially rewarded in very significant ways. In this, however, the 9 Life Path is not apt to get rich since they are very generous, sometimes to a fault, and usually have an easy come, easy go attitude about money. The rare 9 life path has a totally selfless attitude, giving up of material possessions for the common good."

Some of us may not believe in all this numerology, horoscope, tarot reading crap. But hey, there's no harm reading and believing in things that MIGHT NOT be scientifically proven-accurate. Go on, just give a shot and READ - not like its gonna deduct your life span (you still have plenty of years ahead anyway +pPpPpPp) - take it as a reference to what your life has to offer, who knows what you might discover? * I read my horoscope everyday - I can't tell if its accurate or not-lar but at least I know I'd be getting something in my mailbox daily lolz.

And ya tarot.. hmm.. its about time I communicate back with my deck. And randomly pick a card to replace my current 'the woven rug' section. I wonder what the future has for me this time. Taa.. lunch time ~

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment