30 May 2006

Will & Grace
Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Will & Grace



Farewell Will & Grace. I'm so gonna miss them all. 'Jack McFarland' especially. Jack oh Jack.. he's adorable! AM SO GONNA MISS HIM! *sob .. and 'Karen Walker' ! .. and her maid! Oh my.. Oh my.. it all comes back to me now. How I laughed the hell out when I was watching Season 7 last year (*Thanks to millfross who downloaded the series and *ahem *ahem shares it with me... such a kind soul .. muaks!). Some lines I find Hahaha-about :

Jack: Now, there is one question you can ask that will reveal the truth. I hesitate to share this secret with you, for it has awesome power.
Grace: What would that question be?
Jack: (Inhales Deeply) Are... You... Gay?
Will: Thank you, Homo Wan Kenobi.

Jack: What are you so afraid of, that everybody's gonna find out you're gay?
Will: No.
Jack: Oh. They don't all know yet, do they?
Will: I don't know. Some do, some don't. I don't exactly put it on my business card. "Will Truman, Gay, Member since 1982."




How *nice* it'd be (sometimes) to have friends (uhm... more of like a family) who lives together under the same roof. I'm talking about the likes of 'Will & Grace', 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S' yup. Someone whom you can share almost everything with. Haha.. if only our daily lifes were recorded, I'm sure it'd make great comedy/sitcom too. Right ? So much better than all available sitcoms put together :PpPpPp Hehe.

Anyway, back to the topic of Will & Grace. Hehe. I WANNA watch Season 8! Who's got it? and OH ya, speaking of wHich, it reminds me of a VCD/DVD shop that I walked in the other day. So SAD-lar I tell you, they only have 'The L Word' and not 'Queer as Folk' and their 'Will & Grace' is like... SEASON 1 ?! Like.. heLLo? Why so bias-ar ? Only fulfilling the needs of lesbians, tsk tsk

Sian.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment