27 June 2006

Howl's Moving Castle
Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Howl's Moving Castle

Hayao Miyazaki's
HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE

Yes, finally watched the anime after a year of its release! ( Blergh, I know I'm slow and I know its a bit too late to do any sort of reviews NOW so I'm not even gonna start ...

......... dum dee dum .......

......... well, maybe abit-lar. Abit wouldn't hurt right? Just a quick one I promise =P )

How I would describe the anime:
Fantasy . Surreal . Charming . Creative

I rate it 4.675 / 5.000:
Alot of canggih-fied 'magical' components and 'sorcery' effects (think: the likes of Doraemon, Sailor Moon, Perusha). The animations were excellent - detailed as ever. The endearing characters and their expressive role contributes most to the success of the movie. Indeed a powerful piece of work. SO why the missing 0.375 ? - Well, we movie reviewer can't let ourselves succumb to perfection, that's why! =)

See, quick-leh? Its as good as not reviewing it at all ... =P I know, hey! LOLz

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment