16 July 2006

Dear Uncle,
Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dear Uncle,

To the fuc*ing old man at Midvalley Basement 2 Parking on Saturday 11.30am : God is watching, YOU JUST WAIT! As a strong 'karma' believer, I believe you'd have your share of 'deed' soon.

So what happened-leh? As usual, we know how packed the car park would be on weekends. Anyway, I took a few rounds around the basement then I took a left turn, noticed a man in his 50s slowly unloading the stuffs from his Carrefour shopping cart to his car boot. I put on my car signal indicating 'I'm waiting for this(your) parking space... He saw my car, saw my signal and kept looking. I realized he slowed down his pace. S-LO-WLY trasferring the bags of stuffs - BAG-by-BAG (each bag around an average of 15-20 seconds) - into his car. I thought fine, since I have plenty of time ahead today, I'll wait and be patient. I am afterall.. kinda 'free' that day ( haii!~ no date is like dat ge-larr )

Finally after a good 2-3 minutes, he's done with the load/unload thing. He pushes the cart away, walk back towards his car's direction, ..... and continue walking back to the mall's entrance.. AND THE GOD DAMN 'SEI LOU YEH' smirks and looks back at me! KNNCCBMCHTNSHKLHKC!! You JUST WAIT, you 'SEI LOU HANG'!!

I didn't do anything of course. I just SIGH* and proceed to look for another parking space. UrrGhh! I could've done alot of things, but FINE~ .. I don't want to 'kira' so much with these kind of people. Make me look cheap only.

What a JERK man I tell you.
WHAT A TOTAL SCUMBAG I tell you!
WHAT AN ANIMAL man I tell you!

If he is not leaving the goddamn place yet, just let me know-lar. He has got fetish for making people wait for something not worth waiting is it? KNLBCCB (gee, I take that back.. ptui)! I pity his family, his wife, children and grandchildren ( or maybe he lives all alone, single and abandoned and unwanted ) - dunno how they live up to their dignity.

SOME Malaysian.. Terlalu BOLEH.

2 comments:

  1. put a curse on him to never ever find a parking space EVER again!!!! muahahahahahha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really knnccb! i think i will scratch his car already if i'm there..

    ReplyDelete