16 July 2006

Keep on the 'One Way' lane
Sunday, July 16, 2006

Keep on the 'One Way' lane

The cut on my finger is healing. So as the emotional side of my conscious self. Bliss said I recovered rather quickly - it was just a week ago when I felt stoned, down and living in misery, and now, I'm myself again. It looks as though I'm up and running again, the slut is ALIVE once more...

The fact is, I did not.

I have yet to recover from it. But I've chosen a path that minimizes the pain in me. I reckon' its better this way. Sometimes a 'hope' might not be a good thing. I ended the 'hope' and regain the self in me.

=) Life's little bargain. *sigh*

Once in a while, I still talk about him. I can not NOT talk about him. The feeling is still there. Slowly subsiding but not entirely. Just don't surprise me with another tweak and twist in the storyline. I'm so not prepared for another change. Am so so so NOT prepared.

Perhaps Aunt Lo was right afterall - my love line sucks (palm reading) !

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Lo's prediction...let's see...which one actually happened ar? None for me YET loh. Dun lah believe her words, I think she needs to take some more course in palm reading...muahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah_liaw - haii.. don't believe also cannot lar.. really sucks mar.. *sob*sob, me no one wants. see got any uncle or aunty wanna 'bao' or not.

    ReplyDelete