15 July 2006

A little note
Saturday, July 15, 2006

A little note

When you asked why, I was hoping that you'd listen. But instead, you questioned us back and saying you don't see a problem with it. It's because you already want things that way. You're not going to change anything, that's for sure. Its very irresponsible what you said. You truly did not carry out your responsibilities well enough to be respected by us. You disappointed me as much as I disappointed you. Fair enough.

As for the other one, I'm not surprised you'd post up the message. Assumptions are made and your assumptions are wrong. You too, did not want to listen because you already want things your way. You don't live up to your promise, your own words. I have nothing to learn from you since you chose not to learn from us either. I don't hate you, I am not against you. But I just don't quite like the way you deal with things.

What we did the last time. What we learnt the last time - Did we really put that into good use in reality? No, I don't see the least. Did we really adapt to what was taught? No, I don't see that happening either. Did we successfully carried out what we aimed to do? No, not even a single percentage of it. So, how effective was it? I'm not blind, I can see its going nowhere. It surely would take more than just a few liners to convince me its going to be different this time. And with the responds we're getting - Sorry, it just doesn't spark up the spirit in me. As much as I would like to touch on religious issue and the different environment we were brought up and how it affects our mentality, I'm not going to. I have respect for that - and in return, I hope you can spend a little bit more time and understand ours' too.

Nevertheless, I will still play the game. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna show you how right I am or how right you proof yourself to be. I will continue to play the game for the sake of not ending it - not because I like it, but because I'm left with options that aren't really much of an option.

I don't mean to provoke anything or anyone here. You know who you are, where you stand. All I aim to do is just to let things out in a space of my own.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment