27 July 2006

He, who flirts, but to Guys
Thursday, July 27, 2006

He, who flirts, but to Guys

Whoaa... Heard the most outrageous thing couple of hours ago. Someone actually asked me to flirt with a 'her'. A 'HER' omigosh... A 'HER!' .

First of all, do I EVEN FLIRT?













... the answer of course is : yes-lar

BUT with 'HER'? That's absurd. And while all my colleagues started to 'virtually MSN-vomit' as they imagine the scene of me flirting with a WOMAN, I started thinking 'Hmm....The split second of me turning straight. What a nightmare....'

Brrrrr, just talking about it now makes me grow goosebump. Wakakakaka. Just kidding, not that 'kua-jiong'-lar. Nothing much today. Nothing to blog about. Just this 2 minutes worth of conversation during office hour to share with.

3 comments: