02 August 2006

C for Credit!
Wednesday, August 02, 2006

C for Credit!

Its all about money. Its such a scary world! Its worse when you have credit cards. I have credit cards! In fact, I'm applying for ANOTHER credit card. Oh my gawd. Its such a scary scary world. I can't stop shopping! They can't stop the megasales (then again, I don't really fancy megasales)! And I LOVE cards. Sometimes they offer me 0% Instalment plan!! Sometimes invitation to Sales!~ ArGh~ how could I not swipe my beloved credit card across that lil' thing-a-majigga sitting there at the counter...

I want this! *swiped*
I want that! *swiped*
That looks good! *swiped*
Aahh, another one wouldn't hurt *swiped again*
Luv the food here *swiped*
I'll get the bill *swiped*

Was checking my online statement awhile ago *Eyes widen by 8x* ... since WHEN I used up that LOT? Omifukingosh.. I expected alot laa. but not this LOT!?

*check check-sinnn*

Whoaa.. really got wor. Ta-ma-de! Forgot I bought a new watch timm (from Esprit - I'm an EPC member now ^^) and my beloved Papaya Yoghurt Mask (from SkinFood - good food for my skin ^o^). Oh well, its all for a good cause'. I forgive myself this time for overspending.

Autumn moth promised (his mom) to save up to 500MYR each month starting from October. Hopefully (praying real hard), it'll work! Bless me... Wakakakaka. So many things to buy, So little time, So poor now.. so saddd... I'm just trying to boost up our country's economy. I'm really not a big spender. Seriously... *not*

4 comments:

  1. I So understand. but mine's debit!

    together we can SHOP THE WHOLE WORLD EMPTY!

    -S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. u really think like the UOB ad meh? avthing oso swipe swipe :PpPpPpP *piak piak nini*

    ReplyDelete
  3. S - muahaha! if mine's debit, I think kena sleep kat tepi jalan now oredi.

    oliviasy - UOB ad one is not swipe swipe, is draw draw or illustrate illustrate or feng harr feng harr or swish here swoosh there. *nini luvs the piaks* :pPpPpP

    ReplyDelete
  4. credit memang evil. my friend, susie, jez bought a saxophone yesterday. i mean she plays sax but to buy it so spontaneously. i think partly it's coz she can.

    really man...

    with everything else, there's mastercard. hahahah.

    ReplyDelete