27 August 2006

Genre: Drama/Love Romance
Sunday, August 27, 2006

Genre: Drama/Love Romance

Been staying at home for the past few days. PC Monitor's out! ( I'm using my bro's laptop now :p ) That means no Internet connection ( in a way - which explains why I haven't been blogging these days ), no interaction with the world out there. So I ended up watching ASTRO Celestial Movies ( that's Channel 39 by the way ) at home and hoo boy, I didn't regret staying home at all over the weekend. I sat there on the sofa and managed to catch two great movies.

MOVIE 1 : Last LOVE, First LOVE


Simple storyline about a Japanese guy, Hayase, who was appointed to work in Shanghai where he met 2 chinese girls ( Min and Lin - uh... they're sisters ) who changes his life. He gradually fell in love with Min, but time forbids them to be with each other... *Sobs sobs*

Its a movie with actors and actresses from China, Taiwan and Japan. The language, well.. you have Mandarin, English and Japanese mixing around and it's cool to hear the Japs converse in English ( *drools... sexy voice, especially of Hayase's XD ) and in Mandarin ( uhh.. not too sure bout' this ). I don't really know who the actresses are, but they sure fit in the role nicely. I believe alot of you would find this movie super boring because.. well, its romance, and it ( the storyline ) goes on a rather s-l-o-w pace ( like my mom, she slept halfway through the movie... eesh! ) , but none the less, I still find it 2 thumbs up!

MOVIE 2 : Crying out Love, in the Center of the World


I didn't catch the first half of the movie.... uh.. okay.. maybe 2/3 of it. But I got the last part and that's more than enough. A very interesting love story (Japanese) that revolves around 3 person ( not all at the same time, but 17 years apart.... ) and a cassette that changes everything.

Not as SLOW as the first movie but uhm... still slow ( you know-lar, love story mar, must DRAMA abit here and there ). I like the way how love is portrayed, how love leaves memories, how a closure was never easy to meet up with. *sobs *sobs*

Haizz... Stay at home, watched all these sad sad love stories. Haizz.... How it made my day XD hehehe! I'm searching for the movies soundtrack. Hope I'll be able to find it! 'Luv it

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment