01 September 2006

theDaily Experiment
Friday, September 01, 2006

theDaily Experiment

Experiment #1. Passed!
Finally tested the Remote Control feature on my w810i. WHOA, as jakun-ly as it sounds, I must admit I'm FARking impressed with such feature- to have the phone act as a remote controller via Bluetooth, ooo impressive-nya, can have the phone act as mouse also ... wahh... WHAT ELSE CAN'T my baby do ? Oh yaa.. the 3G video conference thingy hoo-la-la feature. Damn! ... but I don't need it anyway. I love my baby boy.

Experiment #2. Failed!
Some girlfriends had been wishing I'd turn Bi, for the sake of satisfying their desperate need for some very wrong-twisted sexercise. AND when they found out you are REALLY Bi, they got upset simply because they'd rather lose out to a girl than to a guy when it comes to fighting over a... uhmmm... Guy! Gee.. What's with people around me? Why is everyone hinting for sX these days? Yes, I'd want and need some myself... but WHY.. WHY those wrong people? Haiz...

Experiment #3. Passed!
I was broke for the past 1 month. And I managed to withold myself from spending! - Wat a joyous news to celebrate! XD Monday will come, and I'll get all the 'debts' off my ass. Wooo-wee, I'm rich again MIND you. I'm so gonna pamper myself again. Let's start with a new hairdo ( die DIE must DYE and highlite this time ) YAY!! - who cares about those blokes who'd gimme that WEIRD look when they see me with haircolors different from theirs? WHO CARES!? Thy shall not....

Experiment #4. Passed!
It works! It really works! All the shits you guys threw at me about me being FAT has successfully motivated me to EXERCISE. I've been doing alot of *ooosh phooo..* *gasp! uhHHshh.. HmmPH! Awwwff.. *heeesh, hooooshh...* pushups, situps, free weights, brisk walk and I felt so much healthier now.. My weight remains, lum lum also remains. BAH! but hey, at least I'm exercising and its just a matter of time before 'OH-look at the LUMs-no-more!' =)

Experiment #5. Failed!
I thought I'd give my PC monitor another chance before I threw it out of my room. Stupid CRT monitor! Don't work means don't work -- I must always remember this.

Experiment #6. Failed!
Heee heee hee *shy* I..... tee hee... I..I..... I LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE dumb nerd! knnccb~ . My friend gave me a Beanie as my belated birthday present and its a disaster. If the mirror is alive, it would've laughed and shattered into pieces itself. DAMN.. looks like the Beanie is gonna sit in my wardrobe for quite some time (for the slow and blur ones : I don't look good wearing em'). Case close..

Experiment #7. Passed!
Flash .swf file can be tricky, so as the parameters option in HTML. Little do I know the parameters would affect how the flash runs and how the actionscript reacts to a certain scene. Was juggling with some issue today, but managed to figure it out later. I'm just so smart sometimes, I can't help but praise my myself. *Pat Pat on the shoulder* nice work Moth.. nice work! (and FAST too)

Experiment #8. Passed!
Couple of days ago, my PC (office mya) was infected with virus - Files and folders in the SHARED FOLDER are duplicated in .exe extension. WHOA, scared me saje. Lucky our team of Tech support colleagues managed to help out. Virus Brontok.N removed! If not, imagine... all the raw files gone! all the PSD, AI, FLA .. oh shitss... Its freaking me out now. I think I better backup my files on Monday! XD

Experiment #9. Failed KAO KAO!
My memory is getting extremely worse these days. *Sigh... I'm beginning to worry. Wondering if I'd remember what I did 2 minutes ago when I reach 30s. GASP! I'm turning into a goldfish..

Experiment #10. Passed KAO KAO!
Ehmm... *secret*

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment