02 September 2006

Green Green Strands
Saturday, September 02, 2006

Green Green Strands

I said I'm gonna have my hair dyed, and ta-daaa.. I did it today.

My stylist suggested to go with something 'trendy'. I'm fine with whatever trendy look of course, but I also reminded him about my 'work place' issue, so as to make sure he doesn't go way too far beyond. So in the end, we decided to go along with a normal haircut, but with an interesting colour combo (haha, sounds like some fast food meal.. combo-worr, hehe). Mr. Stylist showed me the colour chart.

"I'll suggest to go with this for highlight and this as the base. Very nice, it'll turn out fabulous", he said

"Whoaaa.. so GREEN ar?", I replied

"That's just for highlight. It won't turn out as deep green as this of course. Trust me, it'll look good. Its an interesting combination"

"Hmm.. (abit hesitated, but oh wat f*ck - I DID TOLD HIM I'll leave it to him, and so... ) *deep breath* Okay-lar.. let's go with this"

And so, after about 1.5 - 2 hours there, voila~my light brownish base with green highlight hair!! It sounds awful.. yaa.. i repeat it 'SOUNDS'... awful, and it does look AWFUL too if you try to imagine it the WRONG way.

THE OUTCOME


I like it alot! Yay!! In fact, I felt so much better than having a plain dull ordinary hairdye colour. And guess what? They were having a promotion for hairdye, highlight and hair treatment - 50% off. All those together with a simple haircut, I paid only rm85 for the whole session.

Double YAY!!

The BAD news...

Mom doesn't like it. When I went home, she was on the phone with my aunt (in Taiwan) and she yelled at me (holding the phone) and @*&#$*^#&@$%& me non-stop; not because I dyed my hair, but because of the green highlight. She said she wanted to kick me out of the house.

Moth thinks deep inside : Ya Ya Ya.. go ahead.. fast fast kick me out.. Yippie~ Then I can move out and live independently. YESH!

Gee.. I think my mom really hates it this time. She kept asking me why can't I just leave my natural hair colour alone and why must I turned it into some 'paikia' look and "I used to be so innocent so smart but now a paikia on the run" kinda nonsense. Hoo boy...

To Mom,

I love my hair colours. BLEH! and your sister (my aunt from Taiwan - she smsed me later in the evening) thought so too, that I should live my life fashionable and to the fullest, cause' I'm only young once and I agree with her. BLEH! BLEH BLEH BLEH!

2 comments:

  1. wow... green hair. that's new. unforch, i can't see you in it.. :( unless you do it again in dec...

    ReplyDelete
  2. by then, probably would have a new color ady..

    ReplyDelete