03 September 2006

Which CCB?
Sunday, September 03, 2006

Which CCB?

Some stupid people has been praying and making(leaving) offerings (ala Hungy Ghost festival Chinese syle - joss sticks, candles, rice and dishes etc.) outside my house for the 2nd consecutive night today and we concluded it occur between 7pm - 8pm when my family was out for dinner.

We don't know who did this and why, but it sure is rude to leave such 'thing' outside of people's house without even informing the owner about it and checking if its alright to do so. AND mutha fucker, its for the 2nd time somemore! Its not about being 'pantang' or not, its just plain rude or 'kurang ajar' as my Dad put it when he told one of the neighbourhood security guard who drove passed our house, about the incident.

My parents were pissed. When we got back home from dinner and saw the offerings lying outside our house (again!), my parents were so darn angry, they were cursing and cursing in the middle of the road and asking our neighbours if they know anything about it and if they saw those CCB. Our maid at home doesn't help much either, biasa-larr... as usual their common response to any questions/enquiries : TAK TAU..

Haizz.. Am wondering if its gonna happen again tomorrow. Orang tak bermoral! HANTU! ( gee, that concludes to - HANTU making offerings to real Hantu-s ...hmm... LOLz... )

Touch wood... *ptui *ptui, just kidding.. Solli Solli.... sai lou ko mm sik sai gai (forgot its still the 7th month in Lunar calendar timm).

But anyway, I sure hope whoever it is won't turn up again tomorrow.. if not, I really pray for him/her lorrr.... if he/she is caught red-handed on the spot by me parents, that is. I swear it'd be a scene better than blockbuster movies.

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment