03 September 2006

Which CCB? ( Part II - Finale )
Sunday, September 03, 2006

Which CCB? ( Part II - Finale )

Detective Mom found traces of evidence to the 'Underworld offering' case. She found the suspect. She confronted the suspect, and ... she's RIGHT! The CCB is them, a neighbour who lives 4 houses away.

Neighbour's reason : Their Dad is sick, and according to some 'sifu', they have to pray and place those 'offerings' somewhere around someplace (sorry-lar, I'm not in the scene, dunno so detail) for 3 nites berturut-turut. Legend has it that by doing so, their dad would miracly (paiseh, I dunno how to spell) heal... or so it seems.

As usual, Mom tries to reason things out with them - THE LOUD PISSED OFF way, so loud I think people from a few blocks away could hear my mom practically scolding them word by word. LOLz.. okay maybe not that 'kuar-jiong' but you get the drift. And my Mom got scolded back by one of them family member (some auntie) Why? - She said why my Mom cannot talk things out peacefully-wan ar.. why must scold people so loud-harr.. Then of course, my Mom lagi the bengang, so she *@&$#(#@& and won the case somehow...SOME POWDERFUL MOM I HAVE... dunno wanna be proud or what sometimes hahaha. :p ( she was alone when facing the enemies - herein, the neigbour's and family; so you can imagine how 'garang' my Mom is - Damn, I'm doing so much publicity for me Mom here in my blog... must bill her next time ady )


-----------------P/S-----------------

2 comments:

  1. wah lau... i never seen you in this hairstyle before...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah lau... that proves you really long time didnt see me oredi.

    ReplyDelete