21 August 2006

It Ends on the Fourth Day
Monday, August 21, 2006

It Ends on the Fourth Day

My mom said I'm the only one left among the family/relatives who hasn't visit him in the hospital. So I went to the hospital after work, only to find out.. he's in the midst of an emergency - his heart stopped beating. My Uncle (somewhat a grandfather to us) died at the age of 73, at 2044hrs. I missed my chance :(

* personally, wiao... I think its good also-lar, that he 'went' away. A release from this ... this.. bluerggh fugly filthy annoying babulac world.

Then, it was all about hectic 72 hours at Nirvana Memorial Park (damn, its SO damn fucking posh! excellent service too). Everything's over now. The ceremony, the funeral, ..... the cremation (sigh!)

6 years, 3 bad news. All revolves around 1 family. First, my cousin brother, then my cousin sister, then now my uncle. I really felt it for my Aunt *Hugs*

--------------------------------

AH PEK ('uncle' in hokkien) arrr, ah pek.. remember to bless my AH MM ('aunt' in hokkien) and my cousins ar.. Must bo-bi ('bless' in hokkien) them 'ping ping an an' ('safe and good' in hokkien) arr..

Love, Ah Hung.

1 comment: