25 October 2006

My Afternoon SuCkS
Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Afternoon SuCkS

All prepared, no where to go. Shoots! I need to take more than just fresh air at home. I hate you for not dating me out - YES YOU! WHOEVER you are...

I'm bored!
I'm bored!
I'm bored!
I'm bored!
I'm bored!
I'm bored!
I'm bored!
I'm bored!
I'm a slut!
I'm bored!
I'm bored!

He's busy, She's busy, They're busy, everyone's busy. And I'm lousily bored. Hmph.. I'll be throwing everything in sight soon. I'm gonna faint, I'm suffocating, I'm mad, I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm confused, I'm troubled, I'm .... noisy (but thats usual), I'm ... I'm ..... I'm.... hor...am I? Nehh, nope... thats a different 'sensation'. I'm SICK OF THE RAINY DAYS! I need more than just a TV and ASTRO at home, I need sex a punching bag to release my anger now!! *yawn*.. I can do some sleeping, but I just woke up, so nope.. no more meeting 'zhao gong' for me.

SIGH!~ Bottom line is, I've nowhere to go and thats bad. VERILY bad. And yes, I hate you.

2 comments:

  1. Go drive around lor

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous - I could have done that but its been raining for the past few days. Kinda spoiled every single plan I have.

    ReplyDelete