22 October 2006

New Discovery!
Sunday, October 22, 2006

New Discovery!


I was in the car when I noticed something RATHER different. Hmm.. Now what was it? *Took me awhile before I go:* HEY! What's with those car lights? those break lights? the lamp post? Why so 'geng' wan ar? Is it the car mirror ar (you see, I was in my brother's car, so I thought he has got some super sunshades which creates abnormal reflection.. but hehe, I was bloody wrong) ?

Moth *blinks* and *blinks* again, and again... and realized, its not the mirror! Its the colour contact lense I put on (yeah, I'm on my misty grey eyes again). WTF!? Can you imagine seeing THAT KINDA effect (look at the pic on the right side on top) everywhere!? Like OUCH!? I was severely blinded throughout the journey - lucky it wasn't me driving! Gee.. some new discovery I made over the weekend. Not bad not bad...

0 bright lights:

Post a Comment